Monday, December 5, 2016

Week 7 Bullet Journal Reboot


This is Week 7 of my Bullet Journal reboot. I am still loving it!

What worked?

Everything. 

What didn’t work/was annoying?

Nothing.

What did I change?

My new weekly spread was awesome. I love it, and I will be using it again this week. The strategy of only having four lines for tasks worked well – except for the day when one task I thought would require four hours required eight instead!








I created two trackers last week. I liked them, I liked using them, they were very good for me. I changed one up a bit.

The weekly task list worked very well. Again, I overscheduled a bit, however, I had a high fatigue week, which did make a difference. I believe the concept to be sound and I expect to be able to improve how I use it.

Wrap and Map was wonderful. Making a time to review my day was very valuable and I’m sure will help me remember much more than I have been.

I am still deliriously thrilled with my Dutch Door.






What will I change?

Nothing.


November

--I finished NaNoWriMo with 70763 words and wrote every day. I won the badge!

--I completed this Blog every week.
 --On my Wordcrafter Blog, I posted the following NaNoWriMo Pep Talks (which also went on a forum on the NaNoWriMo site) – four in week 1; three in week 2; three in week 3; three in week 4; and one in week 5.
 --I hosted four Write-Ins at the local library.
 --I participated in eight of my region’s Online Write-Ins.
 --I also kept up with my bullet journal, and got more and more creative with it.


Goals for December

Assessing 2016 and planning for 2017

--I started one online planning class on the first of December.

--A second class starts today.

Preparing My 2017 Bullet Journal

--I have a list of collections and spreads to look at for January.

--I am waiting for the results of the two planning classes to determine EXACTLY what will go in the 2017 Bullet Journal.


Closing out my 2016 Word Count Spreadsheet

--I have a few additional ways I want to see the information I’ve already recorded.


Building my 2017 Word Count Spreadsheet

--I have some ideas about making more categories and placeholders for next year

--If the additional ways of displaying information work out, I will build that in.


Making a few gifts

--I have a few Christmas gifts I want to make, and the other day I found a whole stash of the materials to make things!!


Learning Music for Christmas Eve

--I must make every rehearsal from now until Christmas, so I have time to learn the music. Most years, there is a mix of new pieces and those we have sung before (this will be my 10th or 11th Christmas at this Fellowship). This year EVERY PIECE IS NEW.

--I will be attending and performing in both services we have on Christmas Eve, which I have done for many years. I expect that will be more taxing this year than it has been in the past. I don’t care!


I hope your December will be wonderful, full of small joys and wonderful celebrations. Have a great week and I’ll be back to report next week.

Bright Blessings   – Cedar

You can find me on Facebook on my personal page: 


And my company page:


and my new page for my new business venture:

and – drum roll please – at my new Author page on Facebook:


I am also on Twitter:

@michelle owings-chri

LinkedIn profile:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/michelle-owings-christian-bbb7278

branded.me:
https://branded.me/michelleowings-christian



No comments:

Post a Comment