Monday, December 19, 2016

Bullet Journal Spread and Planning and Word for 2017

This is not a Bullet Journal discussion week. Before I get to the meat of this week’s post, however, I want to show off my spread for this week. I might have gone overboard just a bit on the washi tape and stickers. But – but – Christmas!!














This month, I’ve been working on goal setting and planning for 2017.  Saturday, I did something I’ve done for several years. I chose a single word for 2017. The process I used on Saturday was totally different, and a very powerful and profound experience for me.  I used an exercise from Kim Job at sublimereflection.com.  First, I looked at a list of words Kim provided. I circled a couple of them, adding them to the list of words I already had been considering. I wrote down my best five possible words. Then I got to the part of the exercise that was game-changing. I looked up each of my words on Thesaurus.com. If any of the synonyms resonated with me, I wrote them down. When I had finished looking up my original list, I took the synonyms I liked and looked them up as well. The word I finally chose was actually a synonym of a synonym.

My word for 2017 is (drum roll please!) – revitalize.

Any of the words I started with would have been fine words for the year. Kim’s exercise led me to find what I consider the perfect word for me for 2017.

I have some goals written out. When I review them this week and next week, I have my word for 2017 and can consider how my goals connect with that word.

I hope your celebrations are full of Light, Music, Comfort, and Joy!!

Have a terrific week!

Bright Blessings   – Cedar

You can find me on Facebook on my personal page: 


And my company page:


and my new page for my new business venture:

and at my Author page on Facebook:


I am also on Twitter:

@michelle owings-chri

LinkedIn profile:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/michelle-owings-christian-bbb7278

branded.me:
https://branded.me/michelleowings-christian



1 comment:

  1. This is cute, and amazing! Playing freely revitalizes us all. Go, Cedar, go.

    ReplyDelete