Monday, December 26, 2016

Last week, this week, and plans for 2017!



This is the last Roots & Branches blog post for 2016! I am a bit taken aback by that thought! I’ve been regular-ish with this blog since April and my reboot of it. I will be better in 2017. Unless you tell me otherwise, I see this being a blog on planning and goals and action steps in 2017. This will include bullet journal spreads because the Bullet Journal is my lifeline. I will be as open and honest in 2017 as I have this year about what works and what doesn’t. When the SYSTEM is fine but I haven’t done the work, I’ll be honest about that as well.

Last week, I spent a great deal of time rehearsing music for Christmas Eve services. They were great and the Choir sounded wonderful and my solo went well.

In and around that, I have been doing a great deal of planning for 2017. As I shared with you last week, my word for 2017 is REVITALIZE. I finally made a page for it, which will be the first page in my 2017 Bullet Journal. All the other words which were in contention are placed around it since I feel that they are all connected. I hope you like it. (I got the paper from freeprintables.net, it is called forest.)



I made planning pages for my blogs and my brand-new e-mail newsletter. One of my goals for this week is to brainstorm content for all three of those. I also continued work on breaking down big goals into smaller action steps. More of that this week.

I hope you are having wonderful holidays. Next week, I will have a review of December and a review of 2016, as much as I have records of since I didn’t start to recover my soul until April.

If you have any topics you would like to see covered next year, please let me know that!

Have a terrific week! My next post will be in 2017!  Happy New Year!

Bright Blessings   – Cedar

You can find me on Facebook on my personal page: 


And my company page:


and my new page for my new business venture:

and – drum roll please – at my new Author page on Facebook:


I am also on Twitter:

@michelle owings-chri

LinkedIn profile:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/michelle-owings-christian-bbb7278

branded.me:
https://branded.me/michelleowings-christian



No comments:

Post a Comment