Monday, December 12, 2016

12.12.2016 -- Eighth and final week of Bullet Journal Reboot


This is Week 8 of my Bullet Journal reboot. I am still loving it!

What worked?

Everything. 

What didn’t work/was annoying?

Nothing.

What did I change?

My new weekly spread is still awesome. I love it, and I will be using it again.








My trackers are working well. I may make another for 2017, not sure yet.

The weekly task list is working. I am not able to overschedule this way. I like it. Even if I change up my weekly spreads in 2017, I will definitely keep the limited space for tasks for each day.

Wrap and Map is working well. Making a time to review my day is very valuable and I’m sure will help me remember much more than I have been.

I suspect that any new spread I do may well have a Dutch door because I love it!





What will I change?

Nothing.

This is the final week of reporting on my Bullet Journal Reboot. 

I think I will use the next two weeks to talk about planning for 2017 since that is a big part of my work this month.

I’m not sure what to do in the new year. I love the Bullet Journal and am not planning on exploring any other options. I can still check in every week about my Bullet Journal, but I’m afraid you might get bored with that.

If you have any ideas about what you would like me to address in January and after, I’d love to hear from you. This blog has been for me, certainly, but it is also for you. If there is anything that would help you and it is within my power to do it, I would love to.

Have a terrific week!

Bright Blessings   – Cedar



You can find me on Facebook on my personal page: 


And my company page:


and my new page for my new business venture:

and – drum roll please – at my new Author page on Facebook:


I am also on Twitter:

@michelle owings-chri

LinkedIn profile:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/michelle-owings-christian-bbb7278

branded.me:
https://branded.me/michelleowings-christian



1 comment:

  1. I love Dutch Doors too! For some reason they remind me of books I read as a child that had flaps to open and fun things to discover.

    ReplyDelete