Monday, November 14, 2016

Week 4 of the Bullet Journal as portable calendar

This is the fourth week that I have used my Bullet Journal for my portable calendar. I love it.

What worked?

Everything. 

What didn’t work/was annoying?

Nothing.

What did I change?

Nothing.


What will I change?

I put a few pieces of paper behind my December monthly calendar. This way I have a place to put brain dumps for what I want to do next month.

General accountability:

Today starts the third week of NaNoWriMo. I have written every day. I am eight days ahead of the target word count. I’m very glad because today I woke up with a cold – stuffy head, crunchy lungs, coughing… and I expect I will go down for a nap after I post this blog. I plan to write today, and I will.  If I don’t write as much as I have been, my cushion will see me through.
I have created a Thread on the Writing Groups and Clubs Forum on the NaNoWriMo site. It is entitled “Pom-poms and Pep Talks”. It takes much less time than cutting and pasting into direct NaNoMails for 40 people.

I hope you have a productive week! If you are participating in NaNoWriMo – write prolifically and HAVE FUN!!

Bright Blessings   – Cedar



You can find me on Facebook on my personal page: 


And my company page:


and my new page for my new business venture:

and – drum roll please – at my new Author page on Facebook:


I am also on Twitter:

@michelle owings-chri

LinkedIn profile:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/michelle-owings-christian-bbb7278

branded.me:
https://branded.me/michelleowings-christian



No comments:

Post a Comment