Monday, August 15, 2016

Week 3 -- Adventures with the Very Visual Organizer


Hello there!  Welcome to Week Three of the Very Visual Schedule (the Whiteboard and Post-Its schedule).

I am totally confused on how it got to be August 15th already.  How did that happen? Wow!!  I hope you had a good week. Mine was less than optimal.  The heat and humidity and frequent storms gave me a four-day migraine.  Two of the four days were “I can’t move my head” days.

What worked?

Everything worked fine on the days I was functional.  And, come to think of it, the system itself worked really well.  On the two days I couldn’t move and the days I could move if I moved carefully, I was able to re-schedule my tasks very easily.

What didn’t work?

I don’t think it was a fair test of the new 30-minute task duration, since I moved many of my tasks around and some got moved off the calendar completely. 

What was annoying?

Nothing

What changes will I make?

I want to give the 30-minute duration task a fair test which it did not receive last week.


I certainly hope week four is a better week for me, pain wise.  I’ll be back next week with another report.  Have a great week!!


You can find me on Facebook on my personal page: 

And my company page:

 I am also on Twitter:
@michelle owings-chri

LinkedIn profile:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/michelle-owings-christian-bbb7278

branded.me:
https://branded.me/michelleowings-christian



No comments:

Post a Comment