Monday, August 8, 2016

Adventures with the Whiteboard & Post-It Schedule (Very Visual Schedule) -- Week 2


Hello there!  Welcome to my take on Week Two of the Whiteboard and Post-Its schedule, which I have decided to start calling the Very Visual Schedule.

What worked?

Using the smaller sized post-its made everything so much easier to read and track.

What didn’t work?

Everything was fine with the tool.  It was a rough week because I had a cold, and many of the larger tasks did not get done because I slept or read during the days because I was sick.  I also had planned to visit two different people in two different rehab facilities – not with a cold.

What was annoying?

Not a thing.

What changes will I make?

Suzi uses three different task durations:  15 minutes; 1-2 hours; and 2+ hours.  I discovered that there are several tasks that, due to my physical limitations, I must break down into two or more parts.  I also like to do sprints for my writing in 30 minute intervals.  This week, I am adding a 30-minute duration task.

I’ll let you know how that works next week.  Have a great week!!


You can find me on Facebook on my personal page: 

And my company page:

 I am also on Twitter:
@michelle owings-chri

LinkedIn profile:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/michelle-owings-christian-bbb7278

branded.me:
https://branded.me/michelleowings-christian



No comments:

Post a Comment