Monday, January 23, 2017

Week 3 and Week 4 2017



I am so sorry that I did not get a post done last week. Consequently, I will give you a post for Week 3 and Week 4 today.

I will be having hip replacement surgery two weeks from today (2/6/2017). These pre-operative weeks are worse than they were around the first hip replacement surgery I had in October 2015. The pain is worse and I am just drained of all energy. Leaving the house is torture and I pay for an outing with three days of fatigue so pervasive that I am largely dysfunctional. 

This has not helped me in terms of accomplishing my goals for the month of January. One of my tasks for this week is to examine my goals and determine what I may be able to accomplish between now and surgery. I don’t want to throw my hands up in despair. I also don’t want to set goals that will not have a hope of getting done.

One of my goals for the first quarter of the year, is to change something in my Bullet Journal every two weeks. Week 3 was the time for that. I printed a very different spread than I have ever used from the internet, and I asked my husband to reinvent it on the computer. (He’s better at that kind of thing than I am.) 



I decided I didn’t need the Dutch door, so I just revised the second page of the spread to suit my needs and put it on graph paper.




Week 3 started out with a huge depressive episode and progressively worsening pain and fatigue. I did not use my Bullet Journal daily, didn’t look at my Trackers, didn’t write anything, didn’t journal, didn’t Wrap & Map. Therefore, I can’t assess how the spread worked.

For this week, I will be using the same spread. I intend to open my Bullet Journal daily, so I can assess how I feel about it. This is what Week 4 looks like.





I hope you are doing better than I am the past few weeks! I will be thinking about how to handle the Blog during the first two weeks of February. I may or may not be able to post before surgery, and I can’t guarantee anything the first Monday after surgery – it all depends on pain levels and the meds I may be taking to manage the pain. I may just decide to do another two-week post after surgery. I need to think about it.

Take care, be well and have a wonderful week!

Bright Blessings   – Cedar

You can find me on Facebook on my personal page: 


And my company page:


I have my Author page on Facebook:


I am also on Twitter:

@michelle owings-chri

LinkedIn profile:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/michelle-owings-christian-bbb7278




No comments:

Post a Comment